- RT @AIR_artists: Toolkit: Good exhibition practice http://t.co/tmv2KLlgKL #artsinausterity #PayArtists, 22 hours ago
- RT @AIR_artists: Establishing a Charge Rate for a Working Artist http://t.co/6ohClB4h11 #artsinausterity #payartists, 22 hours ago
- UNESCO What is intangible cultural heritage? http://t.co/kiSfKuvp4v practices of protecting nature & environment, 22 hours ago
- RT @AIR_artists: Government arts funding down by 20% http://t.co/cJ40QGxIYq via @guardian #PayArtists, Dec 05
- RT @IdeasTap: Get a wriggle on folks! There are now just 24 hours left to apply for a £30,000 @SkyAcademy Arts Scholarship http://t.co/BMZU71tGq9, Dec 05
Project Synopsis: The Birmingham Book Festival commissioned Red Lantern to produce an interactive digital literature installation for Autumn 2012. Listen to Red Lantern Director Lauren Davies talking about the project in this video The Making of Reliable Witness. Meet Darren and Amy – a young couple in love finding their feet in their relationship. As […]
Philip Guston – at Jerwood Gallery, Hastings. 12th October to 8th January 2014. 2013 marks the centenary of Philip Guston’s birth. On display are paintings and lithographs by Philip Guston who was closely associated with American Abstract Expressionism and the artists Willem de Kooning, Mark Rothko, and his childhood friend Jackson Pollock.
Lauren is extremely organised, diligent and resourceful and able to work across a broad range of tasks and achieve deadlines and targets. We have no hesitation in recommending her to others.